What is our goal? To sell with passion, respect for nature, the land, and the people who work on it.
More than a simple wine broker, we build long-term relationships with the domains we represent. Some wine domains have been part of the Kloos-Vins portfolio since the very beginning.
We like to organize annual visits to the domaines’ for our customers. This helps to introduce a constructive exchange between the reality of the field, and the markets expectations.
THE GROUND & THE PEOPLEOur Producers
We have earned the reputation of being an indispensable partner, offering a carefully selected range of quality wines from the South of France.
- HistoryIn 1994, Éric Chabbert created the brand "Château Chênaie" to highlight the quality of his productions.
- LocationThe vineyard extends over some forty hectares in the region of Faugères.
- VinsA truly passionate family offering a range of AOP wines, respecting the traditions that have existed for six generations.
Les Chemins de Carabote
- HistoryDomaine les Chemins de Carabote, established in 2005 by a passionate former journalist and his companion, is the realization of a dream. Leaving Parisian life behind in 2007, they devoted themselves to the art of winemaking with love.
- LocationSet in the stunning Terrasses du Larzac, the estate covers 10 hectares, 8 of which have been organically cultivated since 2012, creating a landscape where tradition blends with innovation.
- VinsThe wines of Domaine les Chemins de Carabote, renowned for their unique character, have enchanted the most refined palates. With 5 "Coups de Coeur" in the Guide Hachette des Vins over 15 years, each sip offers an unforgettable tasting experience.
Les Domaines Robert Vic Preignes Le Vieux
- HistoryThe Domaine de Preignes le Vieux has been a family winery for five generations. They are privileged witnesses to the history of wine in the Languedoc.
- LocationThe vineyard extends over more than 270 hectares. The land surrounds one of the oldest Castles in Beziers: The Château of Preignes le Vieux.
- WinesThe range of wines from Preignes Le Vieux is a mix of traditional, prestigious, and surprising wines from 18 different grape varieties in IGP and AOP wines.
- HistoryDom Brial was founded in 1923 in Baixas. This cooperative represents 247 winegrowers and was voted the best cooperative in France at the Berliner Wine Trophy Awards in 2019 and 2020.
- LocationThe Dom Brial vineyard currently covers 2100 hectares and 30 communes near Perpignan in Catalonia.
- WinesWith a patchwork of a dozen soil types, Dom Brial offers a wide range of quality wines (IGP and AOP wines). They also supply a series of remarkable Vin Doux Naturels wines.
- HistoryThe history of the Caylus vineyard began in 1963, when Henri Andrieu bought the Caylus domaine. A few years later, his son - Louis took over the estate.
- LocationLocated near Béziers between the land and sea, the vineyard benefits from the mild Mediterranean climate.
- WinesSeveral grape varieties are grown on the estate's 20 hectares. All 100% certified organic: Chardonnay, Merlot, and Pinot Noir.
- HistoryGuy Moulinier took over the family business in 1978. He broke with traditional viticulture in the early 1980s to pursue a Grand Vin policy. As a pioneer, he planted the first Syrah in Saint Chinian.
- LocationThe vineyards comprise of 3 different soil types; sandstone, clay-limestone and schist. These are exclusively located in Saint Chinian.
- WinesThe vines are on average 25 years old. Four grape varieties are planted; Syrah, Grenache and Mourvèdre for the red and rosé wines, and Viognier for the white wines. These are all certified organic wines.
- HistoryThis ancient estate has been mentioned on maps dating back to the 17th century. Château Gourgazaud was restored to its present state in 1831. The Château is owned by the Piquet family.
- LocationChâteau de Gourgazaud is located in the central northern part of the Minervois, called "Petit Causse". The red wines are grown on old decalcified terraces.
- WinesThe Piquet family offers deep-coloured red wines with aromas of red fruit, violets and forest floor. The white wines’ main notes are; summer fruits, apricots, peach, almonds and hazelnut. All enjoy a delicious mineral finish.
Sarrat d’en Sol
- HistoryDomaine Sarrat d'en Sol was created around a sheepfold from the 14th century which has been converted into a Gîte, surrounded by the ancestral vineyards. Its name in Occitan means: “Hill of the Sun”.
- LocationThe family domaine is located at the foot of the Cathar castles, on the border of the Roussillon and the Hautes Corbières. The Sarra D'en Sol vineyard; commonly called Haut-Fitou, is ideally situated to take advantage of the dry, windy climate of the Mediterranean coast.
- WinesEach grape variety is hand-picked and vinified separately before blending. The Brassou family offers a range of Grenaches, Carignan’s and Syrah’s.
Domaine La Domitienne
- HistoryWith more than twenty years of experience in viticulture, and in perpetual innovation, Yannick Pons, a winegrower from Béarn, is the creator of the Domaine La Domitienne
- LocationAt the heart of the Mediterranean basin, the Domaine de la Domitienne is located south-east of the city of Béziers and facing the Mediterranean Sea.
- WinesThe domaine la Domitienne produces wines in AOP Languedoc, AOP Languedoc Haut de Fonseranes, IGP Pays d'Oc and Terre du Midi, in red, rosé, white and as well as sparkling wines. In addition, Domaine la Domitienne has just received its HVE certification, High Environmental Value
Domaine La Grange
- HistoryThe Domaine La Grange is the story of a meeting. A meeting between a man and a place. A story of the heart and now a family story that has created this enchanting vineyard.
- LocationLocated in the Natural Park of the Haut Languedoc, on the edge of the Cévennes, the estate benefits from an exceptional biodiversity in the heart of the garrigue.
- WinesThe estate offers wines with multiple facets. Unique and traditional, the range of Domaine La Grange will seduce you.
Cave de Castelmaure
- HistoryFounded in 1921, the Castelmaure cellar has embodied authenticity and the passion of family winemakers working on diverse terroirs in the Corbières region for a century.
- LocationThe cellar is situated in the heart of a diverse landscape, amidst limestone cliffs, schist hills, and vast plains, offering poor and rocky soils ideal for cultivating emblematic grape varieties such as Carignan, Grenache, and Syrah.
- WinesCastelmaure wines stand out for their rare aromatic intensity, combining power and finesse, resulting from century-old vines, low yields, and diverse terroirs of the Corbières region.