What is our goal? To sell with passion, respect for nature, the land, and the people who work on it.
More than a simple wine broker, we build long-term relationships with the domains we represent. Some wine domains have been part of the Kloos-Vins portfolio since the very beginning.
We like to organize annual visits to the domaines’ for our customers. This helps to introduce a constructive exchange between the reality of the field, and the markets expectations.
THE GROUND & THE PEOPLEOur Producers
We have earned the reputation of being an indispensable partner, offering a carefully selected range of quality wines from the South of France.
Calmel & Joseph
- HistoryFounded in 1995 by Laurent Calmel and Jérôme Joseph, faithful representatives of the unique quality of Mediterranean terroirs.
- LocationThe domaine has a remarkable geographical location on the threshold of the Val de Dagne and the Hautes Corbières.
- WinesCalmel & Joseph wines are made from grape varieties that are recognisable by the freshness, finesse and elegance of their taste. The famous "Villa Blanche Chardonnay" is a good example of the quality of their range.
- HistoryIn 1994, Éric Chabbert created the brand "Château Chênaie" to highlight the quality of his productions.
- LocationThe vineyard extends over some forty hectares in the region of Faugères.
- VinsA truly passionate family offering a range of AOP wines, respecting the traditions that have existed for six generations.
Les Domaines Robert Vic Preignes Le Vieux
- HistoryThe Domaine de Preignes le Vieux has been a family winery for five generations. They are privileged witnesses to the history of wine in the Languedoc.
- LocationThe vineyard extends over more than 270 hectares. The land surrounds one of the oldest Castles in Beziers: The Château of Preignes le Vieux.
- WinesThe range of wines from Preignes Le Vieux is a mix of traditional, prestigious, and surprising wines from 18 different grape varieties in IGP and AOP wines.
- HistoryDom Brial was founded in 1923 in Baixas. This cooperative represents 247 winegrowers and was voted the best cooperative in France at the Berliner Wine Trophy Awards in 2019 and 2020.
- LocationThe Dom Brial vineyard currently covers 2100 hectares and 30 communes near Perpignan in Catalonia.
- WinesWith a patchwork of a dozen soil types, Dom Brial offers a wide range of quality wines (IGP and AOP wines). They also supply a series of remarkable Vin Doux Naturels wines.
- HistoryThe history of the Caylus vineyard began in 1963, when Henri Andrieu bought the Caylus domaine. A few years later, his son - Louis took over the estate.
- LocationLocated near Béziers between the land and sea, the vineyard benefits from the mild Mediterranean climate.
- WinesSeveral grape varieties are grown on the estate's 20 hectares. All 100% certified organic: Chardonnay, Merlot, and Pinot Noir.
- HistoryGuy Moulinier took over the family business in 1978. He broke with traditional viticulture in the early 1980s to pursue a Grand Vin policy. As a pioneer, he planted the first Syrah in Saint Chinian.
- LocationThe vineyards comprise of 3 different soil types; sandstone, clay-limestone and schist. These are exclusively located in Saint Chinian.
- WinesThe vines are on average 25 years old. Four grape varieties are planted; Syrah, Grenache and Mourvèdre for the red and rosé wines, and Viognier for the white wines. These are all certified organic wines.
- HistoryThis ancient estate has been mentioned on maps dating back to the 17th century. Château Gourgazaud was restored to its present state in 1831. The Château is owned by the Piquet family.
- LocationChâteau de Gourgazaud is located in the central northern part of the Minervois, called "Petit Causse". The red wines are grown on old decalcified terraces.
- WinesThe Piquet family offers deep-coloured red wines with aromas of red fruit, violets and forest floor. The white wines’ main notes are; summer fruits, apricots, peach, almonds and hazelnut. All enjoy a delicious mineral finish.
Sarrat d’en Sol
- HistoryDomaine Sarrat d'en Sol was created around a sheepfold from the 14th century which has been converted into a Gîte, surrounded by the ancestral vineyards. Its name in Occitan means: “Hill of the Sun”.
- LocationThe family domaine is located at the foot of the Cathar castles, on the border of the Roussillon and the Hautes Corbières. The Sarra D'en Sol vineyard; commonly called Haut-Fitou, is ideally situated to take advantage of the dry, windy climate of the Mediterranean coast.
- WinesEach grape variety is hand-picked and vinified separately before blending. The Brassou family offers a range of Grenaches, Carignan’s and Syrah’s.